Re: What will happen when disk(ext3) is full while i continue to operate files ?

> Ah, that's a known problem when you run out of inodes.  Ext3
> incorrectly treated it as a full fs error.  That's been fixed in -ac,
> ext3 CVS and the Red Hat kernels for a while, and it's in Marcelo's
> post-2.4.19 tree.

Do you know a good way to recover from this when it happens?
The problem being that when you reboot it immediately happens
again...  I managed to recover from this but it required some time
and tricks (see other email to list) - perhaps you know an easy way?

All the best,

Duncan.