Re: What will happen when disk(ext3) is full while i continue to operate files

Stephen,

   I am sorry I make things confused. My system is
RH73 and with another kernel 2.4.18-17 not redhat's
kernel.
   How could i make a patch from post-2.4.19 to my
current kernel?
   thanks for your so much kind help. :)

Seaman