Re: RAID1 + Ext3 + Automatic Power Resets

On Sep 20, 2002  19:37 +0100, Mr mark ennis wrote:
> I am testing EXT3 as a filesystem for a server whose
> power supply is failure prone.

You have not given us any information about the kernel version, or
which version of ext3 you are using, or if you have applied the
latest ext3 patchs.  I _think_ the problem you describe has been
fixed, either in ext3 or in e2fsck, but I can't be more specific.

Cheers, Andreas
--
Andreas Dilger