Converting ext3 to ext2

According to this:

	http://www.redhat.com/support/wpapers/redhat/ext3/why.html

	ext3 is forward and backward compatible with ext2...  Any user who
	wishes to un-journal a file system can do so easily...

I am assuming un-journalling is the equivalent of converting it to ext2. How
do you do this?  I haven't been able to find anything.  The reason I want to
do this is so I can modify my partitions with PartitionMagic and PM doesn't
support ext3 as of yet (http://www.powerquest.com/support/primus/id1375.cfm).

...Stephen