Re: Comments about ext3 FS

Hi,

mlopez <mlopez uabc mx> writes:

> I was happy using the ext3 FS in my system before 1 week ago when i
> delete some files and dirs, where i have programs and docs of my work;
> and now i cant use them and cant recreate or rebuild.

I suggest that you either look for or write a "delete" or "myrm"
command, which moves files into, /tmp/deleted, ~/.deleted/ or similar -
then clean these areas after some time.

You might also consider using LVM Snapshots to achive what you are
looking for.

--
There are only 10 different kinds of people in the world,