2.6.0-test4+EA, security label

I am doing some SELinux testing under 2.6.0-test4 on PPC with an ext3
partition.  It uses the extended attributes and security labels.  After
using the SELinux setfiles utility, which sets all of the security
labels in the filesystem, I get some strange behavior from e2fsck.  When
I fsck it, it gets a pair of problems with all of the symlinks on the
system, like these:

Symlink /usr/bin/ptx (inode #110411) is invalid.
Clear<y>? no

Entry 'ptx' in /usr/bin (110298) has an incorrect filetype (was 7,
should be 0).Fix<y>? no

However the symlinks seem to be ok, as I can use them fine.  This is on
a freshly installed system, and I only got the errors after setting the
labels.  The setfiles utility uses libattr 2.4.7 to set the security
labels, and the labels all appear to be ok.

beta root # e2fsck -V
e2fsck 1.34 (25-Jul-2003)
        Using EXT2FS Library version 1.34, 25-Jul-2003