Re: htree in 2.6.0-test11

Ted has an ext3 bk tree for 2.4. I assume the patch can be extract there?

Enable htree:
tune2fs -O dir_index /dev/hda3

Disable it:
tune2fs -O dir_index /dev/hda3

After change the flag. You have to reboot or unmount the
ext3 partition. It is not OK just mount it as read only
and remount as read write again.

Chris