users migration from Linux to W2K

Hi All,

We are migrating users from Linux (Mandrake 9.0) and Novel NetWare 6.0 to
Windows 2000 Active Directory. We have migrated successfully user from Novel
Netware to Windows 2000 but facing problem in Linux Users. Do you know any
utility which can help us out? So, we can move users IDs and password to
Windows 2000 active Directory instead of manually creating more 900 users in
W2K AD.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Imran