Re: ext2->ext3 empty file creation

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 09:29, sagar tamhane wrote:
> Is the htree algo. implemented in both ext2/ext3 of
> 2.4.7-10

htree is not implemented in any of the vanilla 2.4.x kernels to date.  I
*very* much doubt that its implemented in any 2.4.7 additional patch set
(thats presumably Red Hat 7.1 or so without recent errata), and don't
think Red Hat have put it in any non-beta distribution kernel to date.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]