Re: Write to ext3 fs -> kjournald goes bananas

> Usually, this sort of thing is caused by an IDE subsystem which is not
> running in DMA mode.
>
> You can use `hdparm /dev/hda' to display the current DMA setting.

Argh. This is embarrassing. You're quite right. I thought I had turned
on DMA ages ago...

Thank.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter schuller infidyne com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey scode org
E-Mail: peter schuller infidyne com Web: http://www.scode.org