Re: e2fsck too old / ext3 HTREE errors

Andreas Dilger schrieb:

Yes, that is the plan (just use "tune2fs -O dir_index <dev>" to turn it on). I guess Ted jumped the gun a bit by having a release of e2fsprogs where mke2fs enabled htree directories by default, but earlier testing had revealed no bugs...

ok, cool. my ppc is still compiling e2fsprogs-1.32, i will do further checks in the evening (MET).

thank you again for these fast (!) responses. man! really!

Christian.
--
######## evilninja gmx net ##########