Re: ext3 is still locking up

Problem solved!

After the memtest give no error's, I double checked all the hardware, and I found a jumper on the motherboard (CPU-busspeed) was not in the right position!
Shame on me!

Hope I can help others with this post. (check your hardware)

Sorry for using your time (espacialy Stephen) because of my own mistakes.

Pascal