Re: htree and Severn

> My reading of the kernel.src.rpm doesn't indicate that Severn has ext3
> htree patches. Stephen, were there any issues seen during Cerberus
> testing ?
>
> Regards, Yusuf

Following up to my own post, Bill Nottingham of Redhat mentioned on the
rhl-beta-list that the last time they tried htree, they found quite a
few bugs and as such not including it.

http://listman.redhat.com/archives/rhl-beta-list/2003-July/msg00186.html

I haven't checked Taroon whether it includes htree (I doubt it) though
it claims to have ext3 updates for performance and stability

--
If you're not using Firebird, you're not surfing the web
   you're suffering it