New htree patches?

Hello,

Could someone create some newer htree patches for the 2.4.x kernel?
There are some bug fixes in the 2.4.21-rc releases that would be nice to have but the htree patches preceed those and they won't apply cleanly
to later pre/rc kernels.

It sounds like Marcelo may be about ready to put out 2.4.21 so it may
just be worth holding off until that happens, but I don't suspect much
will change between the rc7 and the release.

If someone could give me a pointer to newer patches or explain a good
way to bring the kernel version up to rc7 while including htree it would
be much appreciated.

On another note has anyone had any problems yet with the htree? It sounds like a great improvement and it would almost be a necessity
for plans that I have with large numbers of files.

Thanks,
Steve