Re: Ext3-Bug in Kernel 2.4.21?

pil mailnet de writes:

> The following error message appeared in syslog while the filesharing
> client overnet was running and writing to the disk.

Wow, that's weird.  I got a similar Oops during boot with a 2.4.21
kernel into which I had patched device-mapper 2.4.20-dm10, but I had
assumed that the fault lay in my fixing-up of rejects.  I am also
using Debian unstable, building with gcc 2.95.4.

My Oops is here: http://zork.net/~sneakums/symbolic-oops.jpeg