Re: ext3 htree brelse problems look to be fixed!

Daniel> Good that it's working for you, but it's not quite the last
Daniel> issue.  There is some apparent cache thrashing to track down,
Daniel> and I believe there's still an outstanding NFS issue.

Yes, I forgot about nfs.  But at least, ignoring nfs again, corruption
type issues seem to be fixed.

I guess my post was a bit exuberant....  :-/

-jimc