Re: Updated 2.4 htree patches available for 2.4.21rc5

* Theodore Ts'o <tytso mit edu>:

> I've backported all of the bugfixes to the 2.5 dxdir/htree patches to
> 2.4, and have created a new set of patches for Linux 2.4.21rc5.  At this
> point it *looks* like we've fixed all of the htree bugs that people have
> reported, including the brelse bug, the memory leak bugs, and the NFS
> compatibility problems.

I applied the patches and booted yesterday, without changing the
filesystem - it's still plain ext3. The machine still runs.

Anyway, I think I'll try activating htree now
--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf Hildebrandt charite de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155