Re: Updated 2.4 htree patches available for 2.4.21-pre5

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 10:20:50AM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * Theodore Ts'o <tytso mit edu>:
>
> > * backport of the Orlov allocator from Linux 2.5
>
> Where can I read up on it's mystical properties?

http://lwn.net/Articles/14633/

{ObPlug for LWN: if you haven't subscribed to LWN yet, please consider
doing so.  Jonathan Corbet does an amazing job summarizing technical
points, and we in the open source community need to take the time to
honor technical writers as much as developers....}

						- Ted