So, what about stable quota support in ext3fs?

Good evening.

  We  have  some  heavy-loaded  servers  on  ext2, and we want to
  migrate to ext3fs. But we need full and stable quota support.

  I have headrd that there are some problems in quota usage under
  ext3fs.  Is  it  true?  Should  we  decline  the  ext3 usage as
  impossible  in our servers?

  We need high-level stability in our server (hosting).

  Thanks before.

  (20  minutes  ago  I  have already posted this message as not a
  member of this list; now I do it as the member, maybe it's more
  correct in this list?)

--
Best regards,
  Dmitry Koteroff (dk dklab ru), chief programmer (http://www.dklab.ru).