Re: ext3 + raid, is resize2fs neccessary?

Hi,

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 17:26, Andreas Dilger wrote:

> Also, I don't use MD RAID, but creating the MD devices with both disks active
> is IMHO risky.

It should work, I think.  I seem to remember that creation of all my md
raid1 mirrors worked just fine: the array automatically came up in
degraded mode and began a background reconstruct as soon as I did the
raidstart.  (ie. creating the disks as active doesn't mean that they are
all necessarily uptodate.)

--Stephen