ext3 hack: using the journal to replicate a filesystem

Hi,

	I'm looking for a way to use ext3 in the following
setup for experimentations purposes:

	I have a machine A, a machine B, one of which is
read-write, and machine B is read-only.

	I would want the machine B to be the exact copy
of machine A, automagically, like it would happen in an
SQL replication scheme.

	Is it possible to do with ext3, using the hidden
.journal file as a source for the machine B filesystem ?

	any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Olivier Kaloudoff