Re: 2.6.5 and latest Fedora Core 1 kernels cannot handle files over 2.x GB?

Your filesystem is corrupt. You need to run e2fsck to fix it up, and
check the files against a backup.

There's not enough information here to begin to diagnose _why_ they are
corrupt, but on 2.4 systems it's bad hardware 99% of the time. "memtest86" is usually a good place to start.

Thanks.

I got the same problem under 2.6.5...same goes I guess? We had no problems with reiserfs...

Christopher