e2undel for ext3

Is there an ext3 version of this? Something in ext3 makes e2undel unable to
recover unlinked inodes. I just deleted something, umounted the drive to
preserve the state. I used e2undel to look for stuff to recover and it found
0 deleted files.

I have been using e2undel for quite a while with great success and I know hwo
to use it, but it seems to not be able to recover stuff on ext3. Is there a
difference in the superblock structure the way ext3 unlinks files? I am sure
they are there still obviously.

I don't "need" these files, but I would be VERY upset to loose them.

--
Scot Mc Pherson <scot linuxfromscratch org>
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~scot/