Re: Corrupted journal on ext3 - improve e2fsck?

Konstantin Kudin <konstantin_kudin yahoo com> wrote:

> [ errors on hard disk, dd, fsck, problems with the
> journal, e2fsck, it did not fix anything, recreate
> the journal]
>
> should not ext3->ext2->ext3 sequence be
> included into the e2fsck call?

1. IMHO yes
2. This should be a Feature Request @ SF.net:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=2406&atid=352406

Regards, Bodo
--
Mike: Could my system get instable, if I install this program?
Cole: Your system will get instable in any case, so it doesn't matter.