Re: fs block level syncing

I take it with incremental dumps being recovered, files deleted on
the original are not deleted by the restore process on the target?
I.E. there is no equivalent to rsync's --delete option?

I have discovered for tar, its -g increment option does keep track
of deletions.

Paul Raines                   email: raines nmr mgh harvard edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 (2301) 13th Street        Charlestown, MA 02129	USA