Re: [OT] Re: Getting ext3 up and running

I will try this right now.

The new command I placed in mkinitrd.conf
MKIMAGE='sh mkext2fs %s %s'

I pasted the /!sh file from the link into vi and wrote it in the same
directory.

Good hint while playing with this stuff:
Place two image references in the lilo.conf--there is usually a vmlinuz link
to an .img file and both can be used. Put the initrd in one of these. If it
does not work, choose the other at bootup for a quick fallback.

Debian does load the cramf but I will reboot and see what happens with this
one.