Filesystem returned to state of six months ago after fsck

Recently our sysadm accidentally powercycled our server (RedHat8) after 198 days of uptime, and upon boot it insisted on checking one partition (/dev/sda7) in our RAID. When it was done, the files were in the state of August 23 last year, with anything newer either gone or invisible. I guess something went wrong with journaling data. What can I do to restore the current state (except restore from backup, which is an unfavorable option on Saturday morning) ?.

Thanks,

Boris