Re: 2.4.24 I/O error breakage

--On 07 July 2004 16:01 +1000 Daniel Pittman <daniel rimspace net> wrote:

You may want to investigate 'netconsole', if you have it in a suitable
kernel, which I found very helpful -- it let me trap the oops without
needing to find a suitable serial cable. So long as your network card is
still working, anyway. :)

Yes it does & will do; summary: more date required :-) Thanks all.

Alex