Re: Megre ext3/ext2 partitions?

* Manuel Ar?stegui Ramirez <manuaroste yahoo es>:

> > Is it possible to merge two ext3/ext2 partitions
> > into ONE ext3/ext2
> > partition?
> >
> Maybe GnuParted allow you to do that, but i'm not sure
> about it.

I haven't seen that option, thus I ask if it is possible at all.
I could probably remove the 2nd partition, and expand the first. But
that requires a backup of the 2nd partition.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf Hildebrandt charite de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155