Re: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer

Adam Dixon schrieb:

> I posted this info to the cluster list initially, they seem to think it
> might be a memory > disk problem or perhaps a bug? And said you guys might
> know more about it.

i can't say anything about the Oops, but two things come to my mind:
- is this reproducible? if yes, are you able to run a current kernel?
  does it fix it?
- when memory->disk problem are suspected, can you run memtest86
  overnight? just to be sure....

Christian.
- --
BOFH excuse #335:

the AA battery in the wallclock sends magnetic interference