e2fsck errors after lvextend when trying to resize2fs

I found a thread that has almost the exact same symptoms as me, but didn't
seem to come to a resolution:
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/ext3-users/2004-December/msg00018.html

I have an LVM(2) array that I've just lvextend'd and want to resize2fs, but I
can't get through the e2fsck.  I get these errors when fsck-ing:

Group 3125's inode table at 102400545 conflicts with some other fs block.
Relocate? yes
Group 3125's inode table at 102400546 conflicts with some other fs block.
Relocate? yes
Group 3125's inode table at 102400547 conflicts with some other fs block.
Relocate? yes
Group 3125's block bitmap at 102400034 conflicts with some other fs block.
Relocate? yes
Group 3125's inode bitmap at 102400035 conflicts with some other fs block.
Relocate? yes

And contines to fsck, but then restarts the fsck around 66% and the exact same
errors occur again.   If I cancel the fsck, I can still mount the partition
and everything seems fine, but I can't resize the partition without getting
through the fsck.  Any thoughts?  Let me know if I need to provide any more
information.

-Doug