Re: e2fsck errors after lvextend when trying to resize2fs

On Sunday 06 February 2005 20:27, Stephen Warren wrote:
> This was me. My solution:
>
> mkreiserfs /dev/...

I've resized both reiserfs and ext3 partitions in the past without problems.
Reiserfs partitions were on FC3, but I haven't resized any ext3 partitions in
FC3 before.
Since I wasn't expecting any problems resizing this (as I've done it before
without problems) this is on some data I'd prefer not to loose (about 500G).

-Doug