Re: e2fsck errors after lvextend when trying to resize2fs

On Monday 07 February 2005 12:56, you wrote:
> This is cuased by a bug in Fedora Core 3's e2fsprogs.  It had patches
> to support the new on-line resizing, but those patches were
> incomplete, and off-line resize (i.e., resize2fs) was broken.  The
> fixes have been out for a while, and e2fsprogs 1.36 has the fixes that
> will resolve this problem.  Please see the RELEASE-NOTES file in
> e2fsprogs 1.36 for more details:

So, the recommendation is to upgrade to e2fsprogs 1.36, run the 'debugfs,
e2fsck' commands, and ext2prepare to make everything happy again?
Another way to put it is: "Don't run the debugfs using FC3's e2fsprogs 1.35"?

Anyone know of e2fsprogs 1.36 RPMs for FC3?  I don't see any in development,
yet.

-Doug