Re: e2fsck errors after lvextend when trying to resize2fs

On Monday 07 February 2005 12:56, you wrote:
>     Optionally, the ext2prepare command can be used to re-enable online
>     resizing after the filesystem has been fixed.

I can't seem to find any reference to the 'ext2prepare' command other than in
the release notes for 1.36.  Any other tips on how to set this back up?

-Doug

[root thor e2fsprogs-1.36]# grep -ri ext2prepare *
RELEASE-NOTES:Optionally, the ext2prepare command can be used to re-enable
online