searching for ext3 defrag/file move program

Hello everybody,

reading about the speed improvements possible with (on boot) preloaded files
(which should be continuous on disk) I searched for a ext3 defrag program.

I found an ext2 defrag program
(http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/system/filesystems/defrag-0.70.tar.gz,
available in debian as defrag) which would have an optimal feature (moving
files by a list) but refuses to work on ext3.

Is there a version which does ext3? Or has somebody a program which allows me
to move files on the disk?

And BTW, is there an easy way (no kernel patching if possible) to determine
which files are used in which order during boot?

Regards,

Phil