Re: Failures they e2fsck doesn't find

Theodore Ts'o schrieb am Wed 02. Mar, 11:45 (-0500) :
> Joerg,
>
> 	How big is the filesystem?  Would you be willing to send me
> the output of e2image -r /dev/hdXX - | bzip2 > hdXX.img.gz?  Many
> thanks!!

OK, I've created the file and it is 13MB. I thought it is a full image of
my partition. I send you the file per mail.

A problem: I've remove the dir_index after I found out it was the
problem. But I didn't touch the directory with the problems. I hope
nothing got lost.

Jörg.

--
Unsere Zweifel sind Verräter und oft genug verspielen wir den möglichen
Gewinn, weil wir den Versuch nicht wagen.