unattended reboot/fsck

Hi,
We've got some units in client's vehicles which are running Fedora core
1.  We've can log into them over ssh remotely there is no console
attached to them.  I suspect one of them has some filesystem corruption,
and I'd like to both force a fsck at next reboot (which I think I can do
with shutdown -F) but I'd also like to make this fsck not require any
human intervention.

In particular, I am concerned about the case where fsck decides that it
need manual intervention and requests you log in for maintainance.

How can I ensure a non-user interaction fsck that will boot normally
(and hence put the box back into a state where a gprs connection is
re-established and I can log in again.)

Thanks in advance,

Tim Allen.
(please CC me because I'm not on the list.)