EXT3 information

Good Day

I am writing a paper comparing the features of NTFS and the EXT3 file systems. Could anyone point me to any websites where I could get more information on EXT3? I have performed the normal google searches and have not been able to get any solid information on the features of EXT3. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Brian A. Blow