Changes from 2.4 to 2.6

Hello All,

I am trying to port an Ext3 utility that was implemented for the 2.4
kernel to 2.6. Having searched the archives, I was unable to find a
thread that discussed the Ext3 changes from 2.4 to 2.6. So can anyone
please shed some light on this please ? Suggestions on the best way to
go about porting are also welcome since I am a newbie.

Thanks!
KM