Re: Ext3 bad magic after upgrage FC1 to FC4

Nemtallah Daher schrieb:
I have server with a 160G disk with one partition /dev/hde1. The PC had FC1 and everything was working fine. I decided to do an upgrade to FC4. Now I can no longer mount that partition. I don't think anything

if it really is a kernel problem: can you downgrade to a previous kernel then? eg. FC1's or FC3's kernel.

are there any errors in the syslog? with a new kernel, the disk-driver probably got upgraded too...

--
BOFH excuse #313:

your process is not ISO 9000 compliant