Re: 17G File size limit?

Matt Stegman wrote:
What does "ulimit -a" report for your maximum allowed file size?  Could
you have limited yourself somehow?

ulimit -a shows

core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 16383
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) 16383

Thanks,
    Brandon Evans

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
-Hunter S. Thompson