Re: Filesystem too large...

Brandon Evans wrote:
Andreas Dilger wrote:

The server I am preparing is a sw-soft virtuozzo backup server which requires the 1kB blocks. The small blocks are need for the magic links it uses in the virtual environment.

It turns our the 4kB block size is not 100% necessary for virtuozzo, so I just formated with the 4Kb and moved on.

--

  Brandon Evans

"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours."
-Hunter S. Thompson