Re: Does ext3 prevent partial page writes?

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, ext3 jks tupari net wrote:
Basically I want to know if I can turn off full_page_writes in my postgres config.

if your devices support write barriers, you can turn off this option, methinks (mount -o barrier=1). Of course, you'll run a few tests before going live, right?

Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #449:

greenpeace free'd the mallocs