Ext3: Ordered : Fsync question

Does Fsync of a file on a ext3 fs mounted with "ordered" option(the
default) result in flush the dirty data buffers in the fs that
correspond to previous transactions. In other words, if I keep writing
to file1 (lots of data), log something to file2, keep fsyncing file2
after every write - does this mean file1 data would be committed by
fsyncs on file2.

Please copy me on your replies (pradeep vincent gmail com)

Thanks,

Pradeep Vincent