Re: Questions about partitioning and ext3

Daniel Pittman escreveu:
JEMF <jemf gabcmt eb mil br> writes:
Why? Geometry?

Yup; when the flash device pretends to have geometry so that it doesn't
confuse software that still lives in DOS land, it caused that.

How the system calculate this geometry?

I think 8239 KB (8.05 MB) was used by journal. But the amount of  blocks
decreased after formatted (471665 to 456730). Why?

The difference, of around 23,000 blocks, is five percent of the
available space on the filesystem.

No! The difference is 14935 blocks! I mentioned in the previous message the difference between sizes of the unformatted partition and formated partition.

Can you help me again?

Thanks!