Folder with a questionmark "?mnt1"

Hey guys,
i had a folder ~/mnt1 where a smbmount was mounted in.

I browsed the subnet with smbc as normal user, than my ssh connection
crashed because of disconnecting my remote wlan. :-/

Now i cannot access to mnt1, even root can't. The folder listing needs a
lot of time and does not list mnt1 anymore.
The midnight comander (mc) shows that folder in red color with the name
?mnt1 also after a long latency.
The cpu usage is quite normal.

I tried chattr -V -R -i ./mnt1
I/O failure by getting the status of ./mnt1
(Eingabe-/Ausgabefehler beim Auslesen des Status von ./mnt1)

Does anyone know what happens?

Thanks