RE: detail explain of file creation process

Hi, this link is great, explain basic concept of ext2/3 file system (inode,
directory, soft/hard links...).

What I am interested in, is more detail process of creating file. What is
going on when, for example, make 'touch test.file' till that file really
start existing on file system.

Where can I find his kind of information?