Needed help to fix corrupted ext3 fs

I have been trying very hard to seek help with my very complex issue but so far none have been successful. So I would like to try this mailing list, maybe there are some experts who know what they're talking about. Please refer to my experts-exchange question, all the required information will be there. It is more practical to send you to the webpage than paste out what I've done.
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Linux/Q_21882610.html
Hope any can help find THE solution.