[OT] Sendmail + LDAP HowTo.

Dear All,

just to let people configure an email system, I have written an article on it and want that you should go through it, analyse and test it and help me to improve it further, while in case there is any error/mistake or correction is required please let me know.

though I am not an expert but your valuable input will help me to understand the mailing system.

SendMail + LDAP HowTo.
http://fedoranews.org/cms/node/927

regards,

Bimal Pandit