Re: BUG: warning at kernel/softirq.c:141 [SOLVED]

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, Christian Kujau wrote:
in ~100 directories. Now, we like to rsync changes from the master to the client nodes, which is working perfectly for 2 nodes, but our 3rd node oopses "sometimes", rendering the machine unusable and we are forced to reboot the

running memtest86 did not reveal anything but the hosting company was kind enough to replace a few parts of the box and the oopses seem to be gone now. We suspect a faulty DIMM...

sorry for the noise,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #169: